The team of the Recruiting Boutique
Behind espiridon is a small and well-connected team consisting of full-time employees and freelancers. True to our claim to be a recruiting boutique, we work exclusively for renowned clients from the technology sector and the Industry 4.0 environment.
We gear our work to timeless principles such as decency, honesty, and fairness, and are highly motivated to be committed to our clients. You can rest assured that we will stick with every task until all sides are satisfied at the very least.
The founder and managing director of espiridon, the Stuttgart-based personnel consultancy for executives, is Sascha Frank. He has many years of experience as a consultant, trainer, and coach.
He knows the digital sector from his own experience: from his time as the head of the human resources department of a large German IT consultancy and as an internationally active executive search and change management consultant.
„Before we pull some concept out of a hat, we first listen closely to find out what the case is really about. Only then can we subsequently find a solution that truly advances our client in the long run.“ – Sascha Frank
Your contact partners at espiridon
Sascha Frank, Managing Director
- Industrial Business Management Assistant Training
- Degree in Business Administration
- Business Trainer and Coach
- Head of HR of a large German IT consultancy
- Founding Partner of espiridon
Judith Frank, Senior Consultant
- IT Systems Support Specialist Training
- Several years of sales experience in the software environment
- Founding Partner of espiridon
The Boutique Philosophy
Fine and exclusive, manageable, personal and human, sustainable, passionate yet still down to earth, honest and trustworthy, nothing off the peg but always something new… these terms describe our work what a boutique should be – and we transfer them 100% to our executive searches and our cooperation with our clients.
Values that some might find old-fashioned are for us the bedrock on which we work with other people. They motivate us to get down to work day in, day out. Only if we have a close and trusting relationship with our clients can we fully tap our strengths and achieve the best results for them.
What distinguishes us in concrete terms?
- We are at home in the digital world, know the trends, the challenges, our clients, and what is required of executives precisely, and know how the top candidates tick.
- We maintain an excellent network that continually opens the door for us to absolutely premium recommendations.
- Our team is characterized by a deep understanding of human nature as well as sensitivity and tact.
- We maintain a cooperative relationship with our clients. That means: trust, openness, short work paths, and even fun during the cooperation!
- We draw up extraordinarily detailed requirement profiles that embrace more than expertise. As a result, we will find candidates that suit you in all respects.
- We advise our clients and the candidates until the end of the employment probation period with great personal commitment.
- We only accept projects that are in line with our values and of whose success we are convinced. We prefer to say “no” honestly than get involved in something that would disappoint our clients, the candidates, or ourselves.
Cultural fit is the key factor determining whether an employee develops further, stays with a company, and becomes a top […]Read More ›
Has central recruitment become expendable? Aren’t the hiring departments of a company actually the better recruiters, the ones who know […]Read More ›
Humor is not a talent, but a criminally underrated management tool. Why is humor an indispensable component of corporate culture? […]Read More ›
In 1896, a completely unknown runner competed in the first Olympic marathon of the modern age: the Greek athlete Louis Spiridon. In a spectacular race, he defeated the world’s running elite at the time thanks to his tremendous stamina and absolute trust in his abilities.
The values that distinguished Louis Spiridon are both a model and inspiration for us. As the person espiridon GmbH is named after and whenever our goal is to help our clients and candidates achieve their objectives with passion and perseverance.
Spiridon Louis, Olympia 1896, Athens
(Photo: Albert Meyer)